Welcome to the Entangled Embrace Blog Tour! Today I have a Guest Post from Lisa Burstein the author of Sneaking Candy and a tourwide giveaway.
About the Book
Title: Sneaking Candy
Author: Lisa Burstein
Publisher: Entangled Embrace
Publication Date: December 9, 2013
Genre: New Adult, Contemporary Romance
All I ever wanted was to make a name for myself as Candice Salinas, creative writing grad student at the University of Miami. Of course, secretly I already have made a name for myself: as Candy Sloane, self-published erotic romance writer. Though thrilled that my books are selling and I have actual fans, if anyone at UM found out, I could lose my scholarship…and the respect of my faculty advisor, grade-A-asshole Professor Dylan.
Enter James Walker, super-hot local barista and—surprise!—my student. Even though I know a relationship is totally off-limits, I can’t stop myself from sneaking around with James, taking a few cues from my own erotic writing…if you catch my drift. Candy’s showing her stripes for the first time in my real life, and I’ve never had so much fun. But when the sugar high fades, can my secrets stay under wraps?
About the Author
Lisa Burstein is a tea seller by day and a writer by night. She received her MFA in Creative Writing from theInland Northwest Center for Writers at Eastern Washington University. She is the author of Pretty Amy, The Next Forever, Dear Cassie and Candy, Stripped. As well as a contributor to the upcoming essay collection, Break These Rules: 35 YA Authors On Speaking Up, Standing Out, and Being Yourself. She lives in Portland, Oregon with her very patient husband, a neurotic dog and two cats.
Top Ten Little Known Facts About Lisa Burstein
Wow. Doing this ten little known facts list was a lot harder than I thought it would be. So hard I had to recruit some help from my hubby, and it made me realize something: He knows me better than me!
1. I’m a former competitive speed skater. Tried to go pro…didn’t work out, but it was a blast trying!
2. When I was a kid, I tried to climb a tree in the dead of winter, wearing my snowsuit…I totally fell and broke my collarbone.
3. I belch so loud I scare my hubby sometimes.
4. I played collegiate tennis.
5. I don’t like pedicures. Just something about someone else touching my feet freaks me out.
6. I like pickles on my pizza.
7. I ran my first marathon this past October.
8. I biked across Iowa in July 2012 (Ragbrai).
9. I made an unassisted triple play in little league when I was a kid.
10. I once left my house and walked across the street while sleepwalking.
Okay. I don’t want to be the only one doing this…I want to know YOU guys more. Do tell!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Thank you for visiting Unabridged Bookshelf!