Friday, November 11, 2011

Follow Friday (Nov 11)

 

Q: In light of 11.11.11 and Veteran’s Day tell us about your favorite soldier and how he or she is saving the world. Fictional or real life.


I want to dedicate this post to my cousin, Patrick who is currently serving in the United States Army. He is currently on deployment to Afghanistan. I know the considerable danger he is in, and I am beyond amazed at his commitment to serving his country. He is willing to give up his life to protect others, and there is nothing more amazing than that. I cannot wait to see him, when he returns next summer. 

Leave me a link to your Follow Friday, so I check read about all the other amazing soldiers out there

8 comments:

The Brunette Librarian said...

Go Patrick! :) Brave guy :)

Happy Veteran's Day

http://brunettelibrarian.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Good luck to Patrick!

New follower.

Cassy @ Late Night Reads

Raine said...

Exceptional men and women serving wherever they are stationed. A salute. Here's
FF

Lindsay Cummings author said...

happy vet's day! I'm a follower here!

stop by my blog?! I just got a SHINY new scifi design to go along with my book! :)

http://www.lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/

Melissas Eclectic Bookshelf said...

Patrick is definitely one of the brave. My prayers are with him!

Unknown said...

I have a lot of respect for brave soldiers like Patrick!

GraceKrispy said...

Thanks for visiting my blog, and I love your answer :)

Following back-
GraceKrispy@MotherLode blog

Kylie1403 said...

Good luck Patrick! May he stay safe and strong

- Kylie @ The Talking Teacup

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate every comment, so thank you for taking the time to comment. You just made my day :)