Sunday, April 1, 2012

In My Mailbox (April 1st)


In My Mailbox was created by Kristi at The Story Siren
It gives readers the chance to share the books they received over the past week.
This includes books purchased, borrowed, won, or gifted.


FOR REVIEW
Thank you to St. Martins!!! It was a lovely surprise!!

GIFTED
The amazing author send me a paperback copy!! 
If you have not read On The Island, it is A-MAZ-ING!!

BOUGHT
This cover is amazing, and I cannot wait until I get a chance to read this one. 

What did you get this week?
Leave me a link, so I can check out all your new books!

Thank you for stopping by Unabridged Bookshelf!

8 comments:

Miri said...

The cover of Fated looks really amazing! And On the Island makes me totally want to go on holidays right now. I love the ocean and the beach. Too bad my semester is just starting this week and there will not be any holidays soon.

Hope you're going to enjoy your new books! You can find my IMM for this week over here.

Have a wonderful Sunday!

Unknown said...

Fated's cover is simply gorgeous! Looking forward to your review.

Happy reading!

Agnieszka @ Nook of Books
Here's my IMM. ♥

Unknown said...

Hi, Chandra! On the Island!! I was so happy when I got my copy. I love that book so much.
Fated and Demons at Deadnight are gorgeous books. I hope you like them.
Enjoy!

@MelissaJoLynn_ said...

The last one looks scary lol. I need to go check it out on goodreads now to see what it's about. My IMM

Silverlight said...

Demons At Deadnight looks so good, I need to pick it up, soon.

My IMM
http://pnrurbanfantasyreviews.blogspot.com/

Lena said...

Fated looks good, i have been seeing that one around... Hope you like your books.
My IMM is http://ilovebooksclub101.blogspot.com/2012/04/in-my-mailbox-9.html

Lea Christine said...

Yay Fated! I so want to get this one! Hope you enjoy all the books you got this week :D

You can see my IMM video and post for this week at the link below-- Happy Reading! :D

Lea @ LC's Adventures in Libraryland

Raine said...

Still going through my piles :D Enjoy your new books. :D "On the Island" gives such a summery feel. :D

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate every comment, so thank you for taking the time to comment. You just made my day :)