Friday, August 23, 2013

Bout of Books: Bookish Mad Libs

Bout of Books
Today is the fifth day of the Bout of Book Read-a-thon and the Challenge for today is Bookish Mad Libs. I cannot wait to see what kind of story I create...


A. Place name or type (from a book title) can be a proper name or noun like Italy or mountains
B. Fave Villain (from a book - list title/series)
C. Adjective (from a book title) (hot, cold, dark, etc.)
D. Number (from a book title)
E. Noun (from a book title)
F. Fave Hero/Heroine you wouldn't mind spending a LOT of time with (from a book - list title/series)
G. Dessert (from a book title)
BOOK LIST
A. Looking For ALASKA by John Green
B. Lord Voldemort (The Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling)
C. Black Dawn by Rachel Caine
D. Around the World in Eighty Days by Jules Verne
E. ASYLUM by Madeleine Roux
F. Dimitri Belikov (Vampire Academy Series by Richelle Mead)
G. Practice CAKE by Dalya Moon



My Completed Mad Lib

Help! I'm being held captive in ALASKA, by Lord Voldemort!
It is very Black here!
He is demanding Eighty ASYLUMs to set me free!
I have just discovered that Dimitri Belikov was captured too!
On second thought, please send CAKE, and don't worry if you don't hear from us for awhile!

Much Love,

Chandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate every comment, so thank you for taking the time to comment. You just made my day :)