Monday, December 19, 2011

10 eBooks for UNDER $10 From Epic Reads Epic Deals







I had to share this with you guys, because it is just that awesome!
These books are only .99 from 12/20 until 1/30
These eBooks are on sale for both Kindle and Nook. 
Do not own a Kindle, no problem the software can be used on phones, computers, and even iPods. 

All these awesome books are just .99, and I included links to both the Nook version and the Kindle Version!!

Unearthly (Unearthly #1)

Hereafter (Hereafter, #1)

Vesper (Deviants, #1)

Bumped (Bumped, #1)

The Unidentified

The Poison Diaries (Poison Diaries, #1)

Entwined

Ten Things We Did (and Probably Shouldn't Have)

Withering Tights

Lucky (Avery Sisters Trilogy, #1)

How amazing is the deal on these books!! 
I will be buying a bunch of them for myself. 
Click the picture to be taken to Goodreads and I included the links for Kindle, and Nook below each cover!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate every comment, so thank you for taking the time to comment. You just made my day :)