Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Teaser Tuesday: Hollowmen (The Hollows #2) by Amanda Hocking

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly event hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along, just do as following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • Be careful not to include any spoilers so as not to ruin the book for others!
Make sure to share the title and the author so other Teaser Tuesday participants can add the book to their to be read piles.

This weeks teasers comes from:

Title: Hollowmen
Author: Amanda Hocking
Series: The Hollows #2






the sequel to Hollowland....
After six months in the quarantine, Remy finds out things are much worse than she feared. Her plans to escape come with a heavy cost, and she realizes that zombies aren't the worst of her problems.


TEASER 1
"Do you see that, Remy? You were out of commission for a few days, and the world didn't end'"
Kindle Location 2809 

 TEASER 2
I laughed, for the first time in quite a long time, but it was cut short by the sound of a zombie howling right beside us. 

I absolutely loved the first book in the Hollow series, Hollowland, and I could not wait for Amanda Hocking to finish up the second book. I already started it, and I loved it so far! For anyone who has not started the first one, it is currently free on Amazon for the Kindle

Make sure to leave me a link to your teasers so I can check them out!!

6 comments:

Carly said...

Hello, Great teaser, I actually haven't heard of it, so I think I will go back and check out the first. Thanks for sharing.

New follower here

My Teaser

http://fictionfascination.blogspot.com/2011/12/teaser-tuesdays-3.html

Carly :)

Jessica ( frellathon ) said...

Ohhh zombie howling I must look into this one.

Book Sake said...

I haven't read the first book in the series, but love the teaser for this one!
- Jessica @ Book Sake

Anonymous said...

Sounds frightening, interesting teaser.

http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/12/teaser-tuesday_27.html

Raine said...

Yikes! A zombie howling so near. :( Hope they managed to get a head start. Here's mine. This is the first time I had more than two. It can't be help. :) my teaser

Brittani said...

Awesome Teaser! I just downloaded the first book in the series on Sunday. I'm looking forward to reading it! :)

My teasers: http://hopefaithbooks.blogspot.com/2011/12/teaser-tuesday-20.html

-Brittani

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate every comment, so thank you for taking the time to comment. You just made my day :)