Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: Bitter Blood




Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we cannot wait to get our hands on.
I am waiting on:


Title: Bitter Blood
Author: Rachel Caine
Series: Morganville Vampires #13
Publisher: NAL
Publication Date: November 6, 2012













CURRENTLY NO DESCRIPTION

I just found out that this cover was revealed at the beginning of March, and I could not be more excited. I still need to read Last Breath, and Black Dawn comes out in May. 
I really love the whole Morganville series and I cannot wait to catch up on the series. 
I cannot wait to see what the crazy Myrnin is up too!

Have you read any of the Morganville books?
Are you excited for Bitter Blood?
What do you think of the cover?
Also, leave me a link so I can see what you are waiting on the wonderful Wednesday!!

Thank you for stopping by the Unabridged Bookshelf

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice pick! This is a series I would like to try, but at 13 books, I don't think it will happen. Thanks for sharing!

Melissa Haggerty said...

Wow that's a long series! I love this cover, though.

You are a winner of the Versatile Blogger Award! Here is the post about it. http://fivekidsandcrazyme.blogspot.com/2012/03/i-won-versatile-blogger-awardtwice.html

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate every comment, so thank you for taking the time to comment. You just made my day :)