Saturday, June 30, 2012

Guess Who is a YA Crush Tourney Advocate!?!


Did you guess me? Did ya? Well,  YOU'RE RIGHT!!
I am really excited to announce that I am advocating for Eddie from 
Vampire Academy and the Bloodlines series!
I could not be more excited to be participating and advocating for such an awesome guy from beyond amazing series!

The Tournament starts Friday July 6, The Full Schedule of Matches is HERE 
Eddie's first match is against Sam from Shiver on Monday July 9th!!

This is just going to be a lot of fun, and everyone gets to vote for their favorites. 
If you want to support Eddie, even better!!

HELP WANTED:
If you want to help out #TeamEddie feel free to email me
at unabridgedbookshelf (AT) gmail (DOT) com

I am not the most adapt at making banners or buttons but I tried!

Here are the banner I made

So, I am trying to make a crush button at this time, and if you would like to help it would be greatly appreciated. 
UPDATE!!
WE HAVE A BUTTON
ENDLESS THANKS TO AVERY @ AVERY'S BOOK NOOK FOR THE BUTTON!!

Support Team Eddie and Grab the Button!
YA Sisterhood
I am will also be offering incentives for helping and voting for Eddie during the Tourney! I would love to know what everyone would like to see as an incentive, so shoot me an email or leave me a comment!

I cannot wait for the YA Crush Tourney to start, and I know it is going to be even better than last year!

Thank you for stopping by Unabridged Bookshelf!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate every comment, so thank you for taking the time to comment. You just made my day :)