Friday, July 13, 2012

Technical Difficulties

Earlier today, my faithful laptop was decimated by my lovely little girls.
By that overly dramatic statement, I mean that my laptop screen is a bunch of pretty spidery cracks.
I happen to do 99.9% of my blogging from my laptop. 
While I do have what is probably consider an ancient desktop(it is 4 years old), but it is slow and makes me sad to use it. 
This is where this message is being brought to you right now.
To try to take the time to lock myself away, and use the desktop is going to harder to do. This goes especially during the day. 
I should still post with the same frequency. The biggest delays will be responding to email, and comments in any sort of a timely fashion. 

I really hope to be able to replace the laptop screen myself, since the laptop is less than two years old.
Until then please do not be offended if I do not respond to questions, emails and comments right away, it is going to be a bit difficult to do in a timely fashion for the next however many weeks before my beautiful laptop comes back to me. 

Thank you for understanding!
 

1 comment:

The More the Merrier said...

My laptop decided to malfunction a few weeks ago. It is where I do most of my blogging too. For whatever reason it just started working again which I don't mind at all. Hope you get your screen fixed.

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate every comment, so thank you for taking the time to comment. You just made my day :)