Thursday, July 5, 2012

YA Crush Tourney: Get Your #TeamEddie Button

The YA CRUSH TOURNEY starts Tomorrow!
As you may know I am advocating for the awesome, heroic 
Eddie Castile from both Vampire Academy and Bloodlines by Richelle Mead!

If you want to support #TeamEddie, grab the button below
Add it to your sidebar, or upload the picture for your avatar!

YA Sisterhood


Support Eddie in whatever way you want too!
Eddie's first match goes live at 12:01 AM EST Monday July 9th and runs to 11:59PM EST!!

Anyone who wants to help recruit votes and support for Eddie feel free to do it.
I will try to be on Twitter as much as possible during that 24 hour period!
Make sure to follow me on Twitter or even Facebook to keep updated on Eddie's progress throughout the match!

Go #TeamEddie!!

Thank you for stopping by Unabridged Bookshelf!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate every comment, so thank you for taking the time to comment. You just made my day :)