Saturday, November 5, 2011

Covers: US vs UK

While messing around today I came across the UK Cover of Last Breath ( Morganville Vampires #11) by Rachel Caine. I realized how much more I like the UK covers of the Morganville Vampires and I decided to do a post and see which covers my readers prefer. 

Last Breath (The Morganville Vampires, #11)Last Breath (The Morganville Vampires, #11)
Right Side: US cover 
Left Side: UK cover

Here is another set of covers for If I Die by Rachel Vincent
If I Die (Soul Screamers, #5)If I Die (Soul Screamers, #5)
Right Side: US cover 
Left Side: UK cover

I like the UK cover of Last Breath and the US cover of If I Die
Which ones do you prefer, leave a comment and let me know?

4 comments:

Arianne said...

I love the U.S. cover of Last Breath and UK cover of If I Die :)

SimplyMe said...

I love the U.S. cover of If I Die and the UK cover of Last Breath!! Great post!

Book Addict

SF said...

this is so interesting! I love looking at covers... I don't feel too strongly either way here, but I think I like the US covers better for both.

Unknown said...

I usually like US covers the best. I do like US If I Die cover best. But I like the UK Last Breath better.

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate every comment, so thank you for taking the time to comment. You just made my day :)