Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: 172 Hours on the Moon




Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we cannot wait to get our hands on.
I am waiting on:


Title: 172 Hours on the Moon
Author: Johan Harstad
Publisher: Little, Brown Books for Young Readers
Publication Date: April 17, 2012




GOODREADS SUMMARY: Three teenagers are going on the trip of a lifetime. Only one is coming back. It's been more than forty years since NASA sent the first men to the moon, and to grab some much-needed funding and attention, they decide to launch an historic international lottery in which three lucky teenagers can win a week-long trip to moon base DARLAH 2 - a place that no one but top government officials even knew existed until now. The three winners, Antoine, Midori, and Mia, come from all over the world. But just before the scheduled launch, the teenagers each experience strange, inexplicable events. Little do they know that there was a reason NASA never sent anyone back there until now - a sinister reason. But the countdown has already begun...



Why I'm I waiting?
This sounds like a fantastic, creepy read. I want to know what is on the moon and why only one is coming back! I just found out about this one, and I cannot wait until April!

What are you waiting on?
Leave me a link, as I am always on the lookout for new books!
Thanks for stopping by Unabridged Bookshelf!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I've never heard of this book but it sounds awesome (and a bit eerie). Space travel has always been a bit creepy to me. ;)

My WoW is here. ♥

Kelly said...

This one sounds so creepy! I've got the same questions - what's happening on the moon that's so sinister?! Great pick!

Kelly
Waiting on Wednesday @ Radiant Shadows

Unknown said...

Whoa, what a cool pick! This sounds super creepy and suspenseful. That eye is just freaking me out right now!
Thanks for sharing and for stopping by my blog!

Bex said...

Ohh, yes! I just found this earlier this week too and it does sound real good. o: I'm sure it'll be worth the wait!

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate every comment, so thank you for taking the time to comment. You just made my day :)