Friday, June 15, 2012

Cover Battle: New vs Old


It that time again, when we pit covers for the same book against themselves to see who comes out the reigning victor.
This week TWO original book covers are going up against their new re-designed counterparts.

FIRST UP THE WINNERS OF LAST WEEKS COVER BATTLE
The US cover won by a landslide, while the UK cover of Throne of Glass won by just a few votes!
Dreamless (Starcrossed, #2)Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1)

Now for the new Cover Battle!
First up Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1)Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1)
The Original           versus            The New

The Second Battle is:
Breathe by Abbi Glines
(the new cover was revealed today, so I decided to add it into my Cover Battle)
Breathe
The Original           versus            The New

Just vote for your favorite on the form below, and I will announce the winners next week!
If you want to win a copy of Breathe, it is one of the choices in my Indie Author Giveaway Hop!
There are a lot of choices so be sure to check it out!
Thank you for stopping by Unabridged Bookshelf!

5 comments:

Kimberly @ Caffeinated Reviewer said...

This is such a fun feature ...thanks for doing this

Unabridged Bookshelf said...

@kimbacaffeinate it is a lot of fun to do! I am glad you like it!

Lena said...

i don't know what to think of the new cover for Shatter Me- i like it but i feel like the old cover shows what is inside of the book better...

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

i wouldn't really pick up the new shatter me or the old breathe, but i love the old shatter me and new breathe! cool post!

Unabridged Bookshelf said...

@Lena I like the old cover of Shatter Me too! I not sure about the new cover yet.

@Carrie I love the new Breathe, it is a gorgeous cover.

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate every comment, so thank you for taking the time to comment. You just made my day :)