Sunday, June 24, 2012

Wicked Wildfire Read-a-Thon: The Wrap Up


Wicked Wildfire Read-A-Thon
The Wicked Wildfire Read-a-Thon hosted by Rebecca @ Kindle Fever and April @ My Shelf Confessions

MY ORIGINAL GOAL:
I would like to read 1-2 books a day for a total goal of 5-10 books
at an average of 300 pages that is 1500-3000 pages

WHAT I ACTUALLY COMPETED
I ended up only reading 2.75 Books, which came to a total of 885 Pages
While that is much lower than I hoped, I still had a lot of fun participating!!

CHALLENGES COMPLETED
  • Something Wicked This Way Comes: CHALLENGE COMPLETED
  • Slake Your ThirstCHALLENGE COMPLETED
  • Cover Lover: CHALLENGE COMPLETED
  • Wicked Title Trouble: CHALLENGE COMPLETED
  •  (That Summer, The Sandcastle Girls were Born Wicked)
  • Mix and Match CHALLENGE COMPLETED


Did you participated?
Did you meet your goals, or how close did you get to completing your goals?

Thank you for stopping by Unabridged Bookshelf!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate every comment, so thank you for taking the time to comment. You just made my day :)