Tuesday, July 10, 2012

The Results Are In!

As some of you have probably realized by now, 
#TeamEddie did not secure a victory, but it was a very close call.
#Samspack were tough competition, and it literary came down to a few votes in the last few minutes. 
I could not have been happier with being Eddie Castile's advocate!
I am thinking about joining up to help the other Vampire Academy Teams for Dimitri and Adrian. 
I have drawn a winner for the giveaway yesterday, once they reply back to me with their book choice, I will post a winners announcement. 

Seriously though, to every single person who voted for Eddie, Tweet/Facebook about the competition, and recruited new voters. You ROCK!!

Thank you everyone again for all your support!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate every comment, so thank you for taking the time to comment. You just made my day :)