Sunday, September 8, 2013

Sorry For My Lack of Posting

I just wanted to stop by and leave a quick note about my lack of posting and to let you know that it will continue into next week. My family has suffered the loss of my grandmother who was a very important person in my life. While dealing with such a loss, I have not felt much like posting and until I get to say my final goodbyes at the funeral I will most likely be fairly absent on the blog. I am hoping to come back late next week feeling better and ready to dive back into the wonderful world of books ( a world that my grandmother truly loved)

Thank you for your understanding during this fairly difficult time. 

Chandra

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sorry for your loss.

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate every comment, so thank you for taking the time to comment. You just made my day :)