Friday, September 20, 2013

Unabridged Bookshelf is Back in Business!

It is time to celebrate!
Why you ask?
Because I know that for the last few months I have been seriously slacking here on Unabridged Bookshelf and also taking personal time to handle somethings life has throw my way. I have missed blogging something fierce, especially being in contact with other book bloggers and my blog friends. 
That is all about to change!








SPN Tags: Dean / Sam / Cas / Jensen / Jared / Misha / Dancing / Happy / Yes / flailing / feelings /

Jump for joy, because I am coming back tomorrow full time and dedicating a lot of my time to more content and focusing on engaging with my readers and visiting more blogs and making more friends.
I really have missed the reading, blogging and especially this community!

SPNG Tags: Dean Winchester / YES / Happy Dancing and Flailing / Excited /
Looking for a particular Supernatural reaction gif? This blog organizes them so you don’t have to spend hours hunting them down.

Of course the biggest reason to celebrate, Wednesday marks TWO years since I started Unabridged Bookshelf! I could not be prouder of that achievement and I cannot wait to celebrate with my readers!
Seriously thank you to each and everyone of you!
SPNG Tags: Crying / Cas / Misha / thank you
To each and every one of you. To those who follow, submit, reblog, like, use, or just anonymously look at this blog.  To rainbowland36, who submitted this gif.
THANK YOU
Looking for a particular Supernatural reaction gif? This blog organizes them so you don’t have to spend hours hunting them down.

See you tomorrow!
If there is anything you would like to see, feel free to leave a comment with you suggestion!

Thank you as always for visiting Unabridged Bookshelf!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats on the Blogaversary!

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate every comment, so thank you for taking the time to comment. You just made my day :)