Sunday, February 12, 2012

In My Mailbox (Feb 12)


In My Mailbox was created by Kristi at The Story Siren
It gives readers the chance to share the books they received over the past week.
This includes books purchased, borrowed, won, or gifted.

FOR REVIEW
Monstrous BeautyStruckOf PoseidonThe RaftMonument 14
I recieved all of these thanks to Macmillian Children's and NetGalley
I am thinking being auto approved for Macmillan Children's is not going to be good on my TBR pile, but I am super excited to read all these books!
The Awakening of Leeowyn Blake (The Kahl'Nar Saga, #1)
Thank you to Wordcrafts Press for The Awakening of Leeowyn Blake.


What did you get this week?
Leave me a link, because I love looking at our mailboxes!
Thanks for stopping by Unabridged Bookshelf

5 comments:

Rachel Rowlands said...

Some lovely covers there, I've ordered some books off Amazon so I'll have to post them when they arrive.

I've given you the Lovely Blog Award. Please see here: http://bookprowl.blogspot.com/2012/02/blog-awards.html

Kelly @ Books and Beauti said...

Wow. These are some really great books you've got! I'm dying to read Struck and Of Poseidon. Happy Reading!

Kelly @ Dandelion Dreams

Unknown said...

I have an auto-approved and I can tell you is a bad things, lol.
Everything I login to NetGalley and discover all those pretty things my TBR pile grows at least ten books.

Happy Reading!

Unknown said...

Lucky girl! Struck and Of Poseidon seem really good. I can't wait to see what you think of all the books.
Thanks for sharing. Enjoy!

speculatef said...

Those books are awesome! I requested Struck too, I'm excited for it, I hope they approve me :-) If not, I'll look forward to your review!!

Enjoy those lovely books!
Shaheen @ Speculating on SpecFic
My IMM!

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate every comment, so thank you for taking the time to comment. You just made my day :)