Friday, October 19, 2012

Cover Battle: Oh So Creepy


It that time again, when I pit covers against each other to see who comes out the reigning victor.
This week it is all about the eyes, and the covers that feature them.

First up the winner of the last battle: 
THE WINNER: The Old Cover of The Dead and Buried

This week since we are getting close to Halloween, I decided to pile some of the covers I find creepy and sometimes a bit disturbing into a battle royale to see who is the creepiest one standing.

THE COVERS
The Killing RoomAnna Dressed in Blood (Anna, #1)EnvyFaery Tales & NightmaresThe ReplacementThe House of Dead Maids

This battle is going to be tough, so make sure to vote below!
Results will be posted during the next Cover Battle

Thank you for stopping by Unabridged Bookshelf!

3 comments:

Maji Bookshelf said...

oh man those are pretty creepy covers! for me the creepiest without looking like the goriest (the girl with the hollow eyes! YIKES) are Anna Dressed in Blood and Envy!

great post ;)

- Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

Jaime Lester said...

I honestly don't know how to choose between 3 of them. They are all creepy, but the standouts are Anna, Envy and The Replacement. Very creepy.

Anonymous said...

They're all pretty creepy! Anna Dressed in Blood and Envy are the creepiest I think.

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate every comment, so thank you for taking the time to comment. You just made my day :)