Friday, January 6, 2012

The Soul Screamers Reading Challenge

Soul Screamers Reading Challenge

THE BOOKS

My Soul to Take

January 15-February 14, 2012

My Soul to Save

February 15-March 14, 2012

My Soul to Keep

March 15-April 14-2012

My Soul to Steal

April 15-May14, 2012

If I Die

May 15-June 14, 2012

Novellas
My Soul To Lose
Reaper
Never To Sleep

I am really excited for this challenge, and I going to re-read the first 3 and then read the last two.
I am also going to try to read all three Novellas

To check out all the reading challenges I have joined check out my 2012 Reading Challenges Page

4 comments:

Lisa (Reading to the Moon) said...

I saw this challenge but I JUST finished the first two books and the first novella so I'm going to skip it, but I'm really liking the series. Good Luck! BTW: The Soul Screamers: Vol 1 Omnibus was under $7 for the ebook last I checked so it's a good deal to get the 1st two books + novella if you need them. ;)

anaavu said...

There's a Soul Screamers reading challenge? Wow this is perfect timing! I was just thinking I really need to get to reading this!

anaavu said...

I was checking out your 2012 reading challenge and I'm doing the HP challenge too!!! We should totally buddy read together:) New follower!

Unabridged Bookshelf said...

That sounds awesome! I am excited to re-read the HP series!

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate every comment, so thank you for taking the time to comment. You just made my day :)