Sunday, March 25, 2012

In My Mailbox (March 25)


In My Mailbox was created by Kristi at The Story Siren
It gives readers the chance to share the books they received over the past week.
This includes books purchased, borrowed, won, or gifted.


I forgot to do my IMM last week so this is for the last two weeks.


FOR REVIEW
Fat Assassins Perilous Light (The Afterglow Trilogy, #2)



WON
Everneath (Everneath, #1) Love and Leftovers

Thank you to Fragments of Life and Harper Teen
I cannot wait to read both of these!!

BOUGHT
The Mayfair Moon (The Darkwoods Trilogy #1) Skeleton Lake (Skeleton Lake, #1)


I love the new cover for Perilous Light, it is beautiful!!
What did you get this week?
Leave a link, and I will be sure to check out your mailbox!

Thanks for stopping by Unabridged Bookshelf

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely haul this week! I really want to read Love&Leftovers myself. And I've heard great things about The Mayfair Moon, I hope you enjoy it!

Happy Sunday!

Here's my IMM. ♥
Check my international giveaway!

Unknown said...

Nice mailbox! The cover to Fat Assassins makes me giggle. I loved Love and Leftovers, so beautiful. I hope you enjoy everything !

Grace Fonseca said...

Interesting Mailbox this week. I liked Everneath. Hope you like it as well. Come visit me as well.

Grace

Alison Can Read said...

Great set! Yay for Everneath. I enjoyed it.
My IMM

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate every comment, so thank you for taking the time to comment. You just made my day :)