Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Soul Screamers Challenge: Re-Reading My Soul To Save

Soul Screamers Reading Challenge


 My Soul to Save (Soul Screamers, #2)

MY ORIGINAL REVIEW OF MY SOUL TO SAVE

My Mini Re-Review
When I first read My Soul to Save, I was completely in love with Nash. I have to say, that I am starting to notice Tod more and more on these re-reads. I never really paid that much attention to Tod, but it is amazing what you notice about people on the second read through. Nash is still adorable and protective, and I love the relationship between him and Kaylee. 

I am also glad that Kaylee is in her own house with her father. I swear I dislike Sophie even more now that I have re-read My Soul to Save. I have only read the first three Soul Screamer series; I have heard there are big changes in the later books. I cannot wait to get caught up on the series during the Soul Screamer Challenge, before the newest installment comes out.

Have you read the Soul Screamer series?
Do you discover new love for characters, or other things when you re-read your favorite books?

Thank you for stopping by Unabridged Bookshelf 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I had to drop this challenge. I'm just too busy right now. So I'm really jealous of you right now. MStSave is a fabulous book. And wow, I really love Nash. I'm glad you're enjoying this!

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate every comment, so thank you for taking the time to comment. You just made my day :)