Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly event hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along, just do as following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • Be careful not to include any spoilers so as not to ruin the book for others!
Make sure to share the title and the author so other Teaser Tuesday participants can add the book to their to be read piles.

The weeks Teaser Tuesday comes from:

Ashfall by Mike Mullins

"Try to keep that girl warm. And keep an eye on Crazy Mommy over there."
She used the front of a ski, stabbing it into the ash and scraping it out of the hole.

5 comments:

CYP @ A Bookalicious Story said...

Lol, they sound so tribal-cavemen-y. I'm not really into dystopian..But this is a great teaser.:)

Check mine out: http://abookaliciousstory.blogspot.com/2011/10/teaser-tuesday-2-iron-fey-special.html

CYP

Unknown said...

your teaser has me intrigued. Thank you for stopping by and seeing my teaser. I do hope that you like The Night Circus, I was enchanted with the book.

Unknown said...

Ahhh... I've heard this book is insanely good. I definitely need to read it! Great choice! Welcome to Teaser Tuesday!

Thanks for stopping by The Bookish Babes!

Bex said...

Intriguing teaser! Crazy Mommy, huh? Sounds like something that can make a story quite interesting. ;) Lol. Great teaser!

My teaser is from the wonderful and mysterious novel The Night Circus.

Shelley Munro said...

That's an intriguing teaser. Obviously a life and death situation. Thanks for stopping by my teaser.

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate every comment, so thank you for taking the time to comment. You just made my day :)