Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly event hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along, just do as following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • Be careful not to include any spoilers so as not to ruin the book for others!
Make sure to share the title and the author so other Teaser Tuesday participants can add the book to their to be read piles.

This weeks teasers comes from
My Soul to Save
My Soul To Save by Rachel Vincent

"No." Nash shook his head firmly. "You can't go there, and neither can Kaylee. It's not safe."
(from page 146)

"Very carefully," he said, his voice grim and dark again.
(from page 208)


What do you think? Leave me a link, so I can check out you Teasers

4 comments:

Bex said...

Oh, very intriguing! I like the sound of it! I really wanna try this series. Loved Vincent's Shifters!

My teaser from Brightest Kind of Darkness!

SimplyMe said...

Love your teasers! Happy Reading : )

Book Addict

Triquetra said...

Great teaser! I tried it out this week!

http://schmerkinhoffle-firsty.blogspot.com/2011/10/teaser-tuesdays.html

Unknown said...

Wait to finish reading this series. I'm so behind and your teaser is making me anxious!

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate every comment, so thank you for taking the time to comment. You just made my day :)