Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: Black Dawn




Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we cannot wait to get our hands on.

This week my Waiting on Wednesday is
Title: Black Dawn
Author: Rachel Caine
Series: Morganville Vampires #12
Expected Publication: May 1, 2012



This is the 12th book in the Morganville Vampire Series, and I cannot wait. I love the Morganville Series, it is one of my favorite all time series. I will admit I still have to read Last Breath, but I am hoping to read that one really soon. 







What are you waiting on this week?
Thank you for stopping by, and make sure to leave me a link so I can see what you are waiting on this week. 

1 comment:

Anna @ Literary Exploration said...

Omg I haven't read like the last two books in this series and I suck for it HA! I'm excited to get to read a bunch in a row :))

Anna @ Literary Exploration

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate every comment, so thank you for taking the time to comment. You just made my day :)