Thursday, April 12, 2012

Cover Battle


I have not done one of these in a while so I thought I would do one today.
Then I promise later today I will return all the wonderful comments that have been left throughout this week, its been a bit hectic at my house this week. 

This time we are battling the old cover of the Songs of Magic series by J.L. Bryan vs The new covers that were just released. 

THE OLD COVERS

THE NEW COVERS
Fairystruck

The new covers were done by Phatpuppy Art, who happens to be one of my favorite cover artist.
I have to say I love the New Covers!!

Which ones do you prefer?
Leave your votes in the comments below!

Thank you for stopping by Unabridged Bookshelf!

6 comments:

Nicola said...

I love the new ones! Wow!

Unknown said...

Believe it or not, I like the old ones lol They are just more fun and flirty. I think.
Janiera @ This is From My Heart

Kimberly @ Caffeinated Reviewer said...

The new ones!!!

Heather M White said...

I like the old ones the best :) they're fun and cute!

T said...

I really like both - but I think this time through it's going to have to be the old covers - it's clearer they're part of the series, and I have a thing for purple book covers.

Amy said...

I love the new ones. I really liked the old ones though. I think they are both great, but I adore Phatpuppy Art.

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate every comment, so thank you for taking the time to comment. You just made my day :)