Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: Lost in Wanderlust by Karina Halle



Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we cannot wait to get our hands on.
I am waiting on:


Title: Lost in Wanderlust
Author: Karina Halle
Publisher: Metal Blonde Books
Publication Date: June 20, 2012

The hol­i­day from hell just got ugly.
As if get­ting dumped on his vaca­tion wasn’t enough, British jour­nal­ist Chris Warner finds him­self stranded on the Mediter­ranean with a des­per­ate boss push­ing dead­lines down his throat all while facing an uncer­tain future.
Enter Jamie Cooper, a free spir­ited and slightly unsta­ble travel writer whose arrival only seems to make mat­ters worse. All Chris wants is to get back to Lon­don, win back his ex and start climb­ing up the cor­po­rate lad­der. Unfor­tu­nately, Jamie has dif­fer­ent plans for him and the
may­hem that fol­lows turns both their lives upside down and up again.
“Lost in Wanderlust” is a rowdy roman­tic com­edy about two memorable char­ac­ters who embark on a jour­ney through hell, high water and a lot of wine, in order to find them­selves, each other and a mis­placed diary that holds the key to their happiness.

Karina Halle is the author of the EPIC Experiment in Terror Series, which I also cannot wait to read On Demon Wing in a few weeks. Lost in Wanderlust is the first contemporary novel from Karina, and I cannot wait to read it.  I also am completly in love with this beautiful cover. 
Have you read any of the Experiment of Terror series?
Are you looking forward to Lost in Wanderlust?

What are you waiting on? 
Make sure to leave a link so I can check it out!

Thanks for stopping by Unabridged Bookshelf!

6 comments:

Cathy De Los Santos said...

Sounds like a really interesting read. Here's my Wow

Rebecca said...

This sounds like it is going to be a really fun read. I like the cover, but I don't know that it matches the description. When I first saw the cover I thought this would be a paranormal read, maybe that's just me.

Unknown said...

This books sound really great, I'll have to add it to my TRB list :)

Thanks for stopping by!

Unknown said...

Can't wait! I love Karina's writing. Thanks for sharing!

Mel@Thedailyprophecy said...

This one is new to me. I've added it to goodreads now, thanks!

Grace Fonseca said...

Oooh I love the cover for this book. Come visit me as well. Adding this to my Wishlist.

Grace

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate every comment, so thank you for taking the time to comment. You just made my day :)