Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: Taste


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we cannot wait to get our hands on.
I am waiting on:


Title: Taste
Author: Kate Evangelista
Publisher: Crescent Moon Press
Publication Date: May 2012


At Barinkoff Academy, there's only one rule: no students on campus after curfew. Phoenix McKay soon finds out why when she is left behind at sunset. A group calling themselves night students threaten to taste her flesh until she is saved by a mysterious, alluring boy. With his pale skin, dark eyes, and mesmerizing voice, Demitri is both irresistible and impenetrable. He warns her to stay away from his dangerous world of flesh eaters. Unfortunately, the gorgeous and playful Luka has other plans.
When Phoenix is caught between her physical and her emotional attraction, she becomes the keeper of a deadly secret that will rock the foundations of an ancient civilization living beneath Barinkoff Academy. Phoenix doesn’t realize until it is too late that the closer she gets to both Demitri and Luka the more she is plunging them all into a centuries old feud.


Why am I waiting?

I saw this one on Monday, when the trailer and excerpt were revealed. 
It sounds amazing, the cover is gorgeous. 
I cannot wait to get my hands on a copy, besides one of the love interest is named Demitri. Thats a win right there. Even though he may never live up to the untouchable Dimitri Belikov.

What are you waiting on?
Leave me a link, because I am always on the look for new books!

Thank you for stopping by Unabridged Bookshelf!

3 comments:

starryeyedjen said...

I just added this one to my TBR the other day. The excerpt I read was awesome! Great pick!

Here's my WoW post. Happy Wednesday!

Kimberly @ Caffeinated Reviewer said...

I read an excerpt and it looks promising. Great pick!
My WoW

Patricia said...

Ah, I really like the sound of this! :O Should probably add it to my wishlist! :D

Patricia // My WOW

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate every comment, so thank you for taking the time to comment. You just made my day :)