Friday, February 1, 2013

Review Copy Cleanup 3.0: Signup and Goals

I just signed up for the Review Copy Cleanup that starts TODAY, and runs throughout the entire month of February!
Sign-ups are open until February 15th, so feel free to join in the fun here!

I have so many review books to get through so I thought what better way to motivate myself than to join Review Copy Cleanup!

MY GOALS
Inhale (Just Breathe, #1)Just Breathe (Just Breathe, #3)Exhale (Just Breathe, #2)
Farsighted (Farsighted, #1)Open Heart (Farsighted, #2)
Phoebe Pope and the Year of Four (Shapers, #1)Focus (The Crescent Chronicles, #2)The Midnight SpellAlso Known As
The Madness Underneath (Shades of London, #2)Bone Dressing: The Dreaming (Book 2)


Yes, that is a lot of books but I would really like to take a nice chunk out of my review pile, but I am participating in the Wicked Valentine's Read-a-thon next week. I am a little skeptical that I can meet my goal, but I set it high to motivate myself!

What are your goals for the Review Copy Cleanup??

Thank you for stopping by Unabridged Bookshelf!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate every comment, so thank you for taking the time to comment. You just made my day :)