Friday, May 25, 2012

Cover Battle: Starters by Lissa Price


It that time again, when we pit covers for the same book against themselves to see who comes out the reigning victor. 
This week we have two versions of the cover of Starters by Lissa Price!
**The inspiration for this particular battle was due to the Author, Lissa Price asking opinions on Facebook, so feel free to visit the post and leave your choice**
For fun, there is a survey at the bottom to pick your choices, and next week I will reveal the winner of the Cover Battle(and I will also let Lissa Price know the results)!!

FIRST UP THE WINNERS OF THE LAST COVER BATTLE
The NEW cover for Ashes by Ilsa J. Bick won out over the OLD cover
and
The OLD cover for Monstrous Beauty by Elizabeth Fama won over the NEW redesigned cover!
Ashes (Ashes Trilogy, #1)

Now for the NEW BATTLE....
THE US COVER VERSUS THE GERMAN COVER
Starters (Starters, #1)Starters (Starters, #1)




Thank you for stopping by Unabridged Bookshelf!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I think the US and the German cover is incredibly creepy... That being said, I'd be more likely to pick up the US cover because it's bold... Here's my cover wars:

http://the-reading-pile.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/cover-wars-6.html

Lynn K. said...

The US cover of Starters is nicer in person but I still don't like it very much. There's just something about that face...
If they showed more of the facial features I might have liked the German cover more. The faceless void is kind of creepy...

My vote goes to neither.

Lena said...

I kinda like the german cover- because you don't really know who the person on the cover is. I like the dark black and then light blue together :)

Michele O. said...

I really like both, to be honest.

Unabridged Bookshelf said...

Thanks for the comments, you guys rock!

I would have to say that both cover are creepy, especially the US cover. I like the darkness and the lack of a face on the German cover myself.

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate every comment, so thank you for taking the time to comment. You just made my day :)