Sunday, May 27, 2012

Stacking the Shelves #3


STSmall
Stacking The Shelves was created and is hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews. Stacking the Shelves is where I will be sharing the books and goodies I have received for the week. This will include both physical and eBooks that are purchased, borrowed, gifted, or for review

I only received one book this week, but it an awesome book so I wanted to share!!
FOR REVIEW
Undead

The Week at Unabridged Bookshelf
Review: My Soul To Steal(Soul Screamers #4) by Rachel Vincent
Waiting on Wednesday: Undead
Review: The Book of Blood and Shadow by Robin Wasserman
Cover Battle: Starters by Lissa Price


What did you get this week?
Leave me a link so I can check it out!

Thank you for stopping by Unabridged Bookshelf!

8 comments:

Grace Fonseca said...

Never heard of this book. It looks awesome.

Grace

Anonymous said...

Ooo nice!

And sometimes it's nice to get a small amount of books, because then you can catch up on other reads.

Jenny

Alison Can Read said...

Great week! Undead is new to me. But the cover is sure funny. Enjoy!
My Bookish Recap

Ivana said...

That's a killer cover. Sounds interesting.
Happy reading!

Here's my StS.

Anonymous said...

This looks really awesome :) The cover is pretty epic ! :D
I hope you enjoy it !

Traci @ The Reading Geek said...

I haven't heard of Undead but it sounds really good and I love the cover! I definitely plan on looking more into this book. Hope you enjoy it!

Traci @ The Reading Geek

Kimberly @ Caffeinated Reviewer said...

I want to read this and look forward to your review..love the cover..LOL You can see my news and books on The Sunday Post

Adriana C said...

I like the cover of Undead. Enjoy!
My IMM

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate every comment, so thank you for taking the time to comment. You just made my day :)