Sunday, May 20, 2012

Stacking the Shelves #2: The One With DEMON EYES!


STSmall
Stacking The Shelves was created and is hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews. Stacking the Shelves is where I will be sharing the books and goodies I have received for the week. This will include both physical and eBooks that are purchased, borrowed, gifted, or for review

FOR REVIEW
Demon Eyes (Witch Eyes, #2)
Thank you to Flux Books and Netgalley!!
How creepy is that cover! I cannot wait until I get the chance to read this one!
BOUGHT
Die for Me (Revenants, #1)Starcrossed (Starcrossed, #1)
I am excited to read both of these, I got them on my Nook for an excuse to read it on it. 

THIS WEEK ON UNABRIDGED BOOKSHELF
Follow Friday & TGIF: Vacations and Beginnings

What did you get this week?
Leave me a link so I can check out your haul!

Thanks for stopping by Unabridged Bookshelf!

13 comments:

Patricia said...

Haha, I hope you'll enjoy Starcrossed and Dreamless! I liked the mythology, but then, I'm a Greek/Latin geek. (Blaming a class mate of mine, still!)

Patricia // My Haul/Week

T said...

I've heard really good thing about Starcrossed - really looking forward to getting my hands on that one!

Have a good week!
My StS this week

Ivana said...

I'm going to buy Starcrossed next week. Demon Eyes looks really creepy!
Happy reading!
Here's my StS.

Anonymous said...

I haven't read Starcrossed, but I've heard some interesting things about it. :)
I hope you enjoy your books :D

Happy reading !

My STS
http://nicksbookblog93.blogspot.com/2012/05/stacking-shelves-4.html

Kathy Martin said...

Great cover for Demon Eyes! I'll be looking for your review. My new book posts are here and here. Happy reading!

Unknown said...

Beautiful covers and great reading! Enjoy.
Here is My Haul For The Week!

Unknown said...

Nice haul, Chandra! I still haven't read Witch Eyes, but I hear it's great. Hope you enjoy everything!

Tynga said...

Great books! Starcrossed was only 1$ on kindle this week!
Thanks for joining STS!

Alison Can Read said...

Great set! Yay Die For Me and Starcrossed. I love them both.
My Bookish Recap

Unknown said...

Awesome books this week! I loved Starcrossed and I really want to read Die For Me! I hope you love them! Check out my shelves:

Crystal @ Elegantly Bound Books

Lee @ Rally the Readers said...

Demon Eyes has such a cool cover! I really want to read both Die for Me and Starcrossed. Happy reading!

Our STS

Renae @ Respiring Thoughts said...

I thought Starcrossed was a good one, but haven't gotten around to reading the other two.

Renae @ Respiring Thoughts

Ashley said...

Demon Eyes is totally creepy!! Reminds me a bit of Voldemort.

I recently got Starcrossed as well! I haven't had a chance to read it yet but I'm super excited :)

Here's what I got this week

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate every comment, so thank you for taking the time to comment. You just made my day :)