Friday, May 18, 2012

Follow Friday and TGIF: Vacations and Beginnings



FF 2012 Feature & Follow #80

Feature and Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read

Q: Summer Break is upon us! What would be the perfect vacation spot for you to catch up on your reading & relax?
If I could pick anywhere, including fictional, I would love to take a vacation to the Salvatore Boarding House. They have a huge collection of books, and I would love the chance to see all the historical books they own. But since this was more of a in the real world question, I would have to say, a secluded mountain cabin. I would love to curl up by the fireplace in a big cabin out in the mountains. No cell service, no WiFi. Just me and my books for a nice weeklong retreat,    well and I guess my little family. That sounds so nice right now...

Where would you love to go to relax and read the day away?




TGIF is hosted by Ginger at Greads
The purpose is to answer the question for the week, and re-cap the weeks posts.
It is a great way to get to know other bloggers.

A Book Blogger is Born: What made you decide to start your very own book blog?
This blog was started September 25, 2011. I had been following a few book blogs for awhile, and because of those I want to share my own thoughts on books. I decided to create a blog on a whim, just to see how it would go. It started taking off faster than I even expected, but I have loved every single second. Basically I am a reader who loves to find out about amazing books that I wouldn't have know about otherwise, and share my own love of books with other readers and bloggers.

Do you have a book blog? What made you start?
If not have you considered starting one?

Thank you for stopping by Unabridged Bookshelf!

5 comments:

T said...

Ohh, that sounds kind of nice - I have to admit, it'd be pretty nice to be cut off from technology for a bit!

Happy Friday!

My FF Post

Unknown said...

Same location for me, the cabin not the Salvatore Bording House. Though I did choose a fictitious character to take with me, My Hop
New Follower! Yay! :)

Lee @ Rally the Readers said...

Great answer! The Salvatores do have a very impressive library.

Old follower. :-) Our FF

Jessica@Booked Up! said...

Hi! You're answer to FF was fantastic, I would also LOVE to just sit and read all day in a little wood cabin with a fire crackling. Hmmm! Anyway, new follower! Hope you can stop by my FF sometime. :)

Jessica from Booked Up!
http://www.bookedupbloggers.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/feature-and-follow-friday-9.html

Renae @ Respiring Thoughts said...

Ah, that's perfect! Going on vacation to a place that already has books? Excellent idea. :D

Have a great Friday!

Renae @ Respiring Thoughts

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate every comment, so thank you for taking the time to comment. You just made my day :)