Friday, May 11, 2012

Explanation of What Has Been Going On

I feel like I should explain why for about the last month or so, my post have become more random, and less frequent. I have not been on Twitter really at all. This is temporary, basically because my schedule is overstuffed with obligations at this point. I am sure a lot of other bloggers can relate. I love blogging and connecting with other readers. I am rearranging somethings, and organizing other stuff this weekend. I want to be able to connect more with everyone, especially my blogger friends who I have not been able to chat with for awhile. Hopefully, by Monday my life and my blogging timeline will be better organized on my part, making more time for me to respond to comments, visit other blogs, and of course chat on Twitter.

Thank you to every single one of you  that comes to read this blog! Every visit, or comment mean the world to me. Hopefully my blog will be even better after this weekend.

Thank you for stopping by Unabridged Bookshelf. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate every comment, so thank you for taking the time to comment. You just made my day :)