Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: Shadows



Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we cannot wait to get our hands on.
I am waiting on:


Title: Shadows
Author: Ilsa J. Bick
Series: The Ashes Trilogy #2
Publisher: Egmont
Publication Date: September 25, 2012


The Apocalypse does not end.The Changed will grow in numbers.The Spared may not survive.
Even before the EMPs brought down the world, Alex was on the run from the demons of her past and the monster living in her head. After the world was gone, she thought Rule was a sanctuary for her and those she'd come to love.
But she was wrong.
Now she's in the fight of her life against the adults who would use her, the survivors who don't trust her, and the Changed who would eat her alive.
Welcome to Shadows, the second book in the haunting apocalyptic Ashes Trilogy: where no one is safe and humans may be the worst of the monsters.

I loved the first one in this series, Ashes. While the first cover turned some people away, the new design for the second cover is gorgeous. The cliffhanger that Ashes left off on has had me want a copy of Shadows since last October. 
Have you read Ashes? Are you dying to read Shadows?

What are you waiting on?
Leave a link below, because I always love finding new books!

Thanks for stopping by Unabridged Bookshelf. 

4 comments:

Jen said...

Pretty intense blurb. I might have to check out the first book.

My WOW

fakesteph said...

I agree! A gorgeous cover.

aparajita said...

I haven't read the first book but this synopsis really sounds amazing....so many good to check out for me during the vacations.

do check my WoW post here

Kimberly @ Caffeinated Reviewer said...

I haven't read Ashes..but now i am curious..thanks for sharing :) My WoW

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate every comment, so thank you for taking the time to comment. You just made my day :)