Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: TEN



Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we cannot wait to get our hands on.
I am waiting on:


Title: Ten
Author: Gretchen McNeil
Publisher: Balzer + Bray
Expected Publication: September 18, 2012

And their doom comes swiftly.
It was supposed to be the weekend of their lives—an exclusive house party on Henry Island. Best friends Meg and Minnie each have their reasons for being there (which involve T.J., the school’s most eligible bachelor) and look forward to three glorious days of boys, booze and fun-filled luxury.
But what they expect is definitely not what they get, and what starts out as fun turns dark and twisted after the discovery of a DVD with a sinister message: Vengeance is mine.
Suddenly people are dying, and with a storm raging, the teens are cut off the from the outside world. No electricity, no phones, no internet, and a ferry that isn’t scheduled to return for two days. As the deaths become more violent and the teens turn on each other, can Meg find the killer before more people die? Or is the killer closer to her than she could ever imagine?

Why am I waiting?
That synopsis...I COULD NOT NOT read this!!
House party, creepy DVD for possible even creepier serial killer! This sounds like it would be an awesome horror movie, which means its got to be an even better book!! I am really excited for this one!
What are you waiting for?
Leave me a link, because I always love to find new books to pine over.

Thanks for stopping by Unabridged Bookshelf!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This really does sound exciting. It actually reminds me of a book by Agatha Christie. I think it was "And Then There Were None".
I'm really looking forward to this one too :)

Great pick

My WoW
http://nicksbookblog93.blogspot.com/2012/05/waiting-on-wednesday-18-incarnation-by.html

Anonymous said...

The makings of a great suspense - excellent setting that should show off great characters!

My WoW

@TCAbn The Motley Chronicles

Grace Fonseca said...

A lot of people want Ten or so I've been hearing. Great WOW pick.

Grace

Unknown said...

Great pick. Ten sounds creepy and scary and tons of fun.
Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Love. It. This is one of those that I know I'll dive into as soon as it's in my hands! I even used it as my WoW a few weeks ago! Great pick!

Courtney @ Fuzzy.Coffee.Books <--My WoW!

Kimberly @ Caffeinated Reviewer said...

ooh..this sounds so good! Adding to my wishlist now :) Here is My WoW

Tara said...

YES. I cannot wait Ten. It's going to be amazing and it needs to be in my hands right now.

Tara @ Hobbitsies

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate every comment, so thank you for taking the time to comment. You just made my day :)