Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: Blood Storm





Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we cannot wait to get our hands on.
I am waiting on:


Title: Blood Storm
Author: Rhiannon Hart
Series: Lharmell #2
Publisher: Random House Australia
Expected Publication: August 1, 2012

The rain wanted to be ocean; the ice in the mountain caps wanted freedom. I never knew that water held such longing. The clouds above my head rumbled like a growling wolf, impatient to release their burden. I held the rain there a moment longer. I turned to Renata, heard her gasp and knew my eyes glowed blue.
I spoke a single word. 'Rain.'
In the Second Book of Lharmell, Zeraphina and Rodden must travel across the sea to find the elusive ingredients that will help them to win the coming battle against the Lharmellin – but shadows from Rodden’s dark past may come back to haunt him. And while she learns to harness her new abilities, Zeraphina still fights the hunger that makes her crave the north – not to mention avoiding her mother, who wants to see her wayward daughter married to a prince at all costs.


Why am I waiting?
After finishing the first book, Blood Song, last week. I knew I was already addicted to the series. 
I know that getting this book from Australia is not going to easy, but I think it is well worth it. I hope that some day, the Lharmell series finds a home with a publisher in USA, so that a lot more people can enjoy this series. 

What are you waiting on?
Make sure to leave me a link, so I can check it out. 
Also, while you are here feel free to enter my Spring Fling Giveaway!

Thank you for stopping by Unabridged Bookshelf!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice pick! That's a gorgeous cover and the story seems good. Thanks for sharing!

Mackenzie @ Oh, For the Love of Books! said...

Yay! Another lover of this series! I actually got the first book through fishpond.com which ships book for free all over the world. I absolutely fell in love with the first book!! I can't believe I have to wait till August to get this book :/ But it'll totally be worth it! Awesome pick!!

All the best ♥
Mackenzie @ Oh, For the Love of Books!

Kimberly @ Caffeinated Reviewer said...

This series is new to me...but i am intrigue. Thanks for sharing it!
My WoW

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

wow what a gorgeous cover!

Wordsmith Publicity said...

Like the cover. Sound interesting. Thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate every comment, so thank you for taking the time to comment. You just made my day :)