Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: Dearly Beloved






Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we cannot wait to get our hands on.
I am waiting on:
Dearly, Beloved (Gone With the Respiration #2)
Title: Dearly Beloved
Author: Lia Habel
Series: Gone with Respiration #2
Publisher: Del Rey Books
Expected Publication: September 25, 2012




NO DETAILS YET


Why am I waiting?
FOUR WORDS
Victorian, Steampunk, Zombies, Bram

Seriously, the first one was amazing! I want to know what happens, especially the way Dearly Departed left off. If you have not read Dearly Departed yet, you really should. It may have zombies, but there is so much more to the story. 

Have you read Dearly Departed? How excited are you for Dearly Beloved?

What are you waiting on?
Leave me a link so I can check it out!

Thank you for stopping by Unabridged Bookshelf!!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Dearly beloved sounds interesting.. I might have to pick up Dearly Departed and give it a read...

Here's mine!

Obsession with Books said...

A nice pick! I haven't read the first book in the series as yet but have it on my shelf.

My WoW, http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com.au/2012/05/waiting-on-wednesday-30th-may.html

Unknown said...

Great Pick! I really have to pick up Dearly Departed! It's been on my TBR list for such a long time!
MYWOW
Happy waiting on Wednesday!

Grace Fonseca said...

I seriously want this one as well. You are right the first one was amazing. Great picks.

Grace

Unknown said...

Yay! Cannot wait for Dearly Beloved.
Thanks for sharing!

West Virginia Red said...

Just finished the first one and LOVED it. Can't wait for this one either. Check out my WoW (http://wvredreads.com/2012/05/waiting-on-wednesday-5302012.html)

Karis Jacobstein said...

I just got approved for this on NetGalley! SOOOOOOOO excited to read it! Great pick!

Check out my WoW!

Unabridged Bookshelf said...

@TylerRosexD, @Sharon, @Book me! The first one is amazing, and I hope you enjoy it if you get the chance to read it.

@Grace, @Andrea, @West Virginia Red I know right! so excited for this one!

@Karis I just got notification that I got approved on NetGalley, so I defiantly need to clear some reading time!

Mel@Thedailyprophecy said...

Still need to read the first one, but they sound great and I love the cover :)

http://thedailyprophecy.blogspot.com/2012/05/waiting-on-wednesday-14.html

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate every comment, so thank you for taking the time to comment. You just made my day :)